Technology Service Delivery Department – Manager, IT Processes
- Be accountable for implementation and adoption of ITIL processes within the organization.
- Coordinate enhancement s and ensure the accessibility of the ITSM tool within the organization.
- Ensure Proper I.T service delivery through T Incident Management, Service request management, event management and Knowledge Management.
- Plan and coordinate new deployments which include support processes and documentation.
- Manage day to day Service Level Management needs for IT working closely with project managers, head office SLA liaisons and branch clients to ensure service levels are met and exceeded.
- Manage the framework for describing services in an IT Service Catalogue, ensure the service catalogue is updated as services are created, maintain up to date service tiering.
- Continually review and design improvement to processes, services, and infrastructure to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and cost optimization.
- Identify areas of automation in System and Service monitoring.
- Be accountable for the Knowledge Management Platform
- Provide continuous Improvement of I.T through branch visits, IT Service awareness and workshop trainings etc
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 1
- Systems support including but not limited to availability, performance and reliability all on-premise IT systems infrastructure.
- Infrastructure optimization of IT infrastructure to ensure optimal infrastructure performance.
- Administration duties including Windows Active Directory object maintenance, troubleshooting and repair tasks on Active Directory, Windows Servers, Domain Controllers, DNS, user authentication and other operational systems as needed.
- Adminsitration of Redhat Linux servers, troubleshooting and optimization.
- Implementation of tools to aid in improving operation efficiencies in monitoring and infrastructure management.
- Automation of routine tasks.
- Administration of Virtualized environments including VMware and Redhat Virtulization platforms.
- Service Quality Management by ensuring systems Infrastructure platforms perform within or exceed KPIs, ensure ability of the system to support specific forms of traffic, and to support end user experience. The same should be tracked using SLAs.
- Service Quality Management: Ensure IT and Infrastructure platforms perform within or exceed KPIs, ensure ability of the system to support specific forms of traffic, and to support end user experience. The same should be tracked using SLAs.
- Resolve faults on systems deployed for IT infrastructure.
- Implementation of security best pracitce including patch management of operating systems with Redhat Satellite, Microsoft SCCM.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.