Bridge Talent Management Advertised Job Vacancies
Bridge Talent Management Advertised Job Vacancies
We are tech powered Employee Outsourcing firm that leverages the right tools bringing the right workforce to your business
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Audit Manager – FMCG
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and control auditing staff.
- Managing project financials, including budgets, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
- Addressing situations before they develop to crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Investigating complaints & reports
- Carrying out special anti-fraud investigations
- Carrying out internal control audits
- Oversee the activities of the audit team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a business field. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Professional Accounting qualification CPA (K) or ACCA.
- 5+ years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to many industries.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills, including leading small teams.
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques.
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits.
- Excellent written and oral communication ability.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Logistics Manager – FMCG
In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.Ideal candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. Besides having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Coordinating with transporters to oversee the delivery of goods.
- Oversee the allocation of delivery trucks.
- Assist with budget preparation for the logistics department.
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager.
- Possess 5 years or more in the similar position.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
Export Sales Executive – Petroleum & Gas
- Job Purpose
The incumbent will be responsible for expanding and developing existing and new export business to meet company objectives for business retention, growth and profitability while meeting customer expectations. This position reports to the Commercial Sales Manager.
- Acquisition of new transit business as well as sustaining existing customers to ensure the company retains its market share.
- Development of new markets in different regions Development of business growth strategies, policies and procedures.
- Efficient processing of transit sales operations to meet customer and company requirements.
- Preparation of budgets and sales projections for export products for supply and planning purposes.
- Negotiation of trading terms with customers.
- Advising management on transit prices based on cost analysis and market intelligence.
- Follow up of payments from customers within as per company policy.
- Ensure that payment instruments e.g. letters of undertaking, bank guarantees, letters of credit etc. are as per agreed terms to minimize financial risk to the company.
- Responsible for proper transit customers’ product stock levels to ensure that transit products are available for loading.
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships through regular customer visits and provision of efficient customer service.
- Have a significant portfolio of client base.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing or related fields.
- Professional qualifications in Sales and Marketing and/or a Masters’ degree in Business, Marketing or related fields is an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years of leadership in sales and marketing in the energy sector with a track record of success and performance.
- A minimum of two (2) years demonstrable selling experience in the EAC & COMESA regions.
- Knowledge of the operations of the regional petroleum industry and a good understanding of the regional market dynamics.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the customs operation’s procedure.
- Experience in managing budgets and business processes.
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- The ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into an actionable strategy and implementing the strategy to achieve pre-set objectives as determined by the sales and marketing plan.
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage.
- The position is based in Nairobi but involves extensive travel.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.