Associate Director – Cost and Commercial at Mace
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Acting as the leader and key point of contact for the day-to-day successful delivery of cost and commercial management services across multiple commissions.
- Performing the role of the commission manager, taking responsibility for end-to-end service delivery.
- Providing excellent service delivery to clients, gain their trust and enhance our reputation.
- Ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective cost management service from pre-construction to handover.
- Sitting on the Senior Leadership Team for the East Africa business.
- Upholding Mace Group values and ethics whilst delivering service excellence.
- You have a degree in quantity surveying or relevant qualification. You have a registration with a regulatory body i.e., MRICS. A professional of good standing with the relevant regulating bodies. Strong BIM knowledge and experience.
- You have solid working in a busy cost consultancy firm with proven formal and practical skills development in areas of commercial management, arbitration and dispute resolution, contract management and infrastructure project delivery, finance and public private partnerships.
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in the Africa real estate and property sector working for a professional cost consultancy. Detailed experience of working with standard form contracts, FIDIC preferred, and administration of contract procedures. Detailed knowledge of high-level benchmarks for various asset typologies, building elements and extensive knowledge of the latest market rates.
- You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. Good experience with CostX software. You will have construction or cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.