Assistant III – 12 Positions at Narok County Public Service Board,
Assistant III – 12 Positions at Narok County Public Service Board
Narok County Government was formed by the County Governments Act of 2012 as prescribed in the 2010 Constitution of Kenya. It is one of the 47 devolved units situated in the Great Rift Valley in the Southern part of the Country where it boarders the republic of Tanzania. Narok County has its headquarters in Narok Town, off Narok Nakuru Road. Narok County comprises of six (6) sub-counties namely: Narok North, Narok West, Narok East, Narok South, Transmara East and Transmara West.
Administrative Assistant III – 12 Positions
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level entail:-
- Planning of office accommodation and layout;
- Facilitating transport and travelling services;
- Maintaining and updating furniture and office equipment inventory;
- Ensuring payment of utility bills;
- Facilitating movement of assets;
- Facilitating general maintenance of building and furniture;
- Facilitating logistics for meetings, conferences and other specific events;
- Collecting and collating data on developmental activities;
- Providing input in organizing public participation awareness at the local level
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development, Supply chain, Trade, economics or any other social science from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized Institution
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications in written by completing one (1) Application for employment form serial number NRK-CPSB (2)2016 (REV. 2021). The form can be
downloaded from the Narok County Government website http://www.narok.go.ke.
- Please note: Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form; ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Narok CPSB is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans.
- Persons with Disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original and copies of their National
- Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts, KRA, HELB, EACC and CRB clearances and Certificate of good conduct during the interviews.
Applications should reach the Board on or before 20th March, 2023 addressed to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
Narok County Public Service Board
NOOLMONGI BUILDING MAU- NAROK ROAD, NAROK TOWN
P.O Box 545-20500