Psychological counselling jobs,Medicine jobs, Pediatrics and Reproductive health jobs,
Chief Technical Officer
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Reporting to the Chief of Party -USAID AMPATH Uzima, the successful candidate will join a team which will among others be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in planning for, writing on, and overseeing all technical activities, adherence and compliance of the approved work plan;
- Coordinate technical support in the design and implementation of reliable strategies for improved antiretroviral therapy (ART) patient adherence, retention, prevention and other care.
- Liaise with senior technical staff in clinical, training, prevention of HIV care and treatment and others on technical support;
- Coordinate technical support though Site Level Technical Advice and Support Supervision;
- Guide counties on program direction as may change from time to time
- Guide and approve priority activities
- Any other duties as may be deemed necessary by the Chief of Party.
- Masters degree in Medicine, Pediatrics and Reproductive health
- Bachelor of medicine and surgery Degree from a recognized university
- Must be registered to practice medicine in kenya with the kenya medical practitioners and Dentist Boards (KMPDB)
- Minimum of 5 years of HIV/AIDS program experience with 3 years of experience in HIV care and treatment activities
Senior Officer, Retention and Adherence -1 Post
Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer the staff will be responsible to Provides technical guidance in the implementation of HIV programming to increase the adherence and retention among PLHIV and maximize outcomes across the HIV clinical cascade. S/he will support the planning and implementation of Retention, Adherence, and Psychosocial support and Linkage interventions required for optimal HIV care and treatment and PMTCT services.
- A masters degree in psychological counselling or other related behavioural, social science or clinical/ public health field will be an added advantage
- A bachelor in psychological counselling or other related behavioural, social science or clinical/ public health field will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years with domonstrated experience coordination implementation of HIV adherence and retention roles at county level