Job Vacancies at World Vision Kenya: A Driver Is Needed
WVK is looking for a driver to join their team in Nairobi and support their Kitise project.
The driver will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Driving staff, visitors, and donors to and from work, field visits, and other official duties
- Ensuring vehicle cleanliness, service, and maintenance
- Keeping vehicle movement log book up to date and preparing monthly reports
- Reporting any vehicle malfunctions or accidents to the fleet office
- Delivering parcels, mails, and bank transactions
- Liaising with service providers and community members
- Attending staff devotions and participating in other activities
The driver will report to the fleet management supervisor and work closely with other staff members
. The driver will also be expected to follow WVK policies and procedures, obey traffic laws, and maintain high professional ethics and integrity.
To qualify for this position, you need to have:
- O level certificate with a clean driving license class A,A1, B, C, C1, D
- Automobile Association of Kenya competence certification
- Three years of experience in driving class A,A1, B, C, C1, and D vehicles
- Basic knowledge of motor vehicle maintenance, first aid, security measures, and transport regulatory acts/law
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online by clicking here. The deadline for applications is not disclosed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. WVK is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, disability, or any other factor.