The Muranga County Government Internship Program is a youth program that aims to offer college graduates the opportunity to work in various departments and sectors of the county government for a period of 12 months.The program will also provide mentorship and networking opportunities for the interns.
The program is open to all Kenyan citizens who are not over the age of 35 years and who have completed a certificate, diploma or a degree course in the last five years or less, in any relevant field
. However, preference will be given to Muranga residents while ensuring regional balance.
As an intern, you will be expected to:
- Perform duties assigned by your supervisors in your area of deployment
- Document the skills you acquire during your internship
- Participate in any mentorship activities and additional responsibilities designed for the program
The interns will be paid a stipend as determined by the County Government. The internship is non-renewable.
To apply for this internship, you need to:
- Visit the Muranga County Government website [here] and access the details of the vacancies
- Fill out the online application form [here] on or before 4th October 2023
- Attach your original identity card, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of your application
Please note that:
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to produce their original documents
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you had applied for the same position before, you need to re-apply
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for the Muranga County Government and enhance your chances for employment, networking and entrepreneurship. Apply now and join the team of general interns!