200 Security Wardens at Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board,
200 Security Wardens at Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board
Trans Nzoia County is among the 47 counties established by the Kenya Constitution under article 6(1) and specified in the First Schedule. Article 176 (1) establishes a county government for each county consisting of the county assembly and the county executive. The Trans Nzoia county government was operationalized in March 2013 after the country’s general election with H.E Hon. Patrick Simiyu Khaemba as the first popularly elected Governor.
Security Wardens (200 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Patrol and/or guard of access points;
- Detention of unauthorized persons and vehicles from entering premises and/or protected areas; and
- Control crowds, collect information and report on matter of security
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade of D(plain) or its equivalent ; and
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID).
Method of Application
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
- A duly filled CPSB. 1 (2020) form, written application, CV, copies of certificates, testimonials and national Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side, the position being applied for.
- All applications MUST be received on or before 17th March 2023 by 5.00 p.m.
- Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer, persons with disability, marginalized and minorities are also encouraged to apply.
- Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment and selection process.
- Our official communication channels are email address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number: 0713635352 and not any other.
- ONLY applicants who meet ALL the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST present their original Academic and Professional Certificates during the interview.
ONLY successful candidates will be required to avail the following documents:
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Clearance from Criminal Investigations Department (C.I.D);
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate).
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board Offices located next to Kenya Red Cross near St. Anthony Boys High School – Kitale and addressed to:
TRANS NZOIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 4210 – 30200